Unlike traditional medical suppliers that focus on large volume productions, we focus on prototype to small production runs and offer a comprehensive solution to catheter production including molding, assembly, and finishing.
Pelham Plastics has an extensive molding department where we manufacture a wide array of components, from over-molding catheters to producing full assemblies.
Some of the equipment capabilities that allows us to produce these components are:
- 7 molding machines ranging from 28-200 tons
- Hydraulic and electric machines
- Presses able to convert to multiple positions
- Dedicated material dryers and feeders
- Robotic automation
The needs of our customers provide us with opportunities to create a range of components for any insert molding projects you may have. Pelham Plastics prides ourselves on working with companies to develop robust processes using Scientific Molding methods, making your ideas come to reality. Molding both medical and non-medical devices, we can incorporate any of the following into your designs:
- Overmolded ID’s down to 0.013”
- Complex geometries with tapered interfaces, threaded details, and merging fluid paths
- Bifurcates and trifurcates
- Throughports with luer taper and luer lock fittings
- Processing of all engineering resins